26 May, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Rhode Island Epicurean. I am the RI Epicurean and I will be your guide to food in the greater southern New England Area (and parts of South Florida that I visit). I am gourmet and conscientious eater. We should all eat good food (but maybe not overeat).

My reviews are based upon my own taste and my own experiences at a particular establishment. Whether this is a restaurant, snack stand, or even a supermarket, I will rate everything on the academic scale (A is the best, F is just horrible and should never be approached). Feel free to comment and challenge my reviews!

Life is too short to eat bad food.

About Me

Rhode Island, United States
I am a lover of Food. I review restaurants, markets, snacks, wine, beer, and spirits. Life is too short to eat bad food.

Followers